Topic: Thank you!! | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Thank you!!

We gladly welcome your comments on our Forum and Bulletin Board but we do maintain the right to edit and/or take down anything we feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Thank you!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Linda Russell 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Linda Russell
    Participant

I am very thankful for what I am learning at this Church. It is really amazing!
    A few weeks ago I was experiencing some limitation and pain while walking. I asked my practitioner for some help and within two weeks this issue was healed with no trace of it ever being present. My practitioner recommended memorizing the hymn; “I Walk With Love Along The Way” whenever I go out for walks (which I love to do) or anytime I was walking. I gladly did this. She also recommended working with the Body article by Mary Baker Eddy. Several times I heard voices telling me “Oh, you should get this checked out. A chiropractor could fix this in no time ..you may be creating a worse problem by not getting help…blah, blah..blah” Each time I did my best to answer back with “God is Body, God is my body and God is the ONLY body. This body is spiritual and not material.” During this two week period my practitioner was helping me to see that this work is not about me; it’s about God. This prickled me at first because it reminded me of what my mother used to say; “Linda, the world does not revolve around you. You are NOT the center of the universe.” I was quite disappointed to hear this :):) I am slowly learning and am so grateful for my practitioner for pointing this out. After bristling over this a bit I quickly felt relief. Also, she instructed that the time for gratitude is now. I was not to wait for something to happen to be grateful, but to be grateful right here and now. Soon after that I was reading the morning Lesson and I felt such gratitude well up in me and I wanted to share it so I got on the website and expressed gratitude. Something felt different in me and in my body and I could tell that something had shifted. From that moment the limitation became less and less until it was completely gone. I so appreciate the love and patience of my practitioner, all the resources offered by this Church, the posts by everyone on this website and Mary Baker Eddy for her love and devotion to God and Mankind.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.