Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Thank you!

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linda Russell
    Participant

I am so grateful for the Roundtable today (and every week!) and in particular the comments made by Florence and Gary.
    Florence, in regards to when one is starting out in their practice of Christian Science and they only have the words, the letter, to start with and not the heartfelt conviction and knowing, that is was very helpful to her to love the words she was saying, to feel love for them to help her “get there”. I really appreciate this and find it so encouraging. Thank you!! I paraphrased here, but I think I got the spirit of what she was sharing and hope I have conveyed it as she intended it.

And Gary’s comment about how the devil can do nothing to you; he can only get you to do something to yourself. Wow. Again, that comment was very enlightening and very helpful and I needed to hear that truth. Thank you so much!

These comments are so encouraging for people who are “young” in this work, as I am, and sometimes wonder how they are very going to get
    from “here to there”.

Blessings and Love,
    Linda from Massachusetts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.