Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

The Original Practitioner

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board The Original Practitioner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Debra Glidden
    Participant

When I awoke this morning, I felt compelled to call my practitioner and tell her that I am drowning in matter. Immediately, I heard God say, “This week’s lesson on Matter.” I thanked God and began to study the lesson.

One of the bible verses (Psalms 56:4) is, “In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.” My fear began to subside. I remembered that the July 2021 Love is the Liberator is titled “Be Not Afraid”. I will be studying this next!!

So many of the Science & Health citations confirmed the exact Truth that I need.

This morning, I did call my practitioner, my Lord God all mighty, the original practitioner. I am grateful that God, His word and Divine Truth is always available. In addition to all of the Truths contained in this week’s lesson, I am hearing the command to be obedient. That is my work today. To listen to what God is telling me, act immediately (do not hesitate or think about it), and be exceedingly grateful!!

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. (Luke 2:14)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.