Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

The spiritual sense of Life

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board The spiritual sense of Life

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Mostika
    Participant

“The spiritual sense of Life and its grand pursuits is of itself a bliss, health-giving and joy-inspiring. This sense of Life illumes our pathway with the radiance of divine Love; heals man spontaneously, morally and physically,- exhaling the aroma of Jesus’ own words, “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
    Mary Baker Eddy The New Birth, Miscellaneous Writings, pgs., 19-20 lines31&32 and 1-6

I was given this by a practitioner a few years ago and helped me so much. I was healed of a long standing binge drinking habit of wine. It brought tears of sweet relieve then and continues to give me such peace and comfort.

I am so grateful for the beautiful Bible Study this morning!!
    Colleen from Ma

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.