Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

The World Through Him Might Be Saved

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Christian Science – December 25th, 2016 The World Through Him Might Be Saved

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Florence
    Participant

The apparent recurrent problems, the world over, should teach all to turn to that which alone will save the world. All the material advances still have not brought the necessary lasting peace, health and joy that hearts continue to seek.

John 3:17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (Emphasis added)

Jesus, the Christ proved the Christ’s saving power through His works and teachings and the Christ is here now that we may be saved. Individually I can ask if I identify myself as the Christ-idea; and do I see others as such? Doing so demonstrates the desire to be my true self, godlike.

SH 333 …the Christ is without beginning of years or end of days. Throughout all generations both before and after the Christian era, the Christ, as the spiritual idea, — the reflection of God, — has come with some measure of power and grace to all prepared to receive Christ, Truth.
    There is no other way!

This should make us celebrate this HOLY DAY with much reverence and gratitude.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.