Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Thou Shall See Greater Things Than These

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Sacrament – January 14th, 2018 Thou Shall See Greater Things Than These

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rae
    Participant

Thank you for the inspirational lesson on Sacrament! I love the words of the Master, the promises he makes as we are of one Mind. Keep thought on high above the material realm, a great reminder.

John 1:48-51
    48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him,
    Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
    49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King
    of Israel.
    50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree,
    believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
    51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open,
    and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.