Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

To begin rightly is to end rightly

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Substance – September 9th, 2018 To begin rightly is to end rightly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JPalmer
    Participant

4. 262
    To begin rightly is to end rightly.

I am grateful for Christian Science, this church, and to my practitioner for instilling this in me over these past years. Before Plainfield, there were things I thought I did rightly, but still came to a horrible end, so now I know that I must not have begun them right, and therefore certainly didn’t continue rightly in them.

It is such a part of me now to pray before doing something, and to go into it knowing God is leading me; it has been proven without a doubt that only with God is whatever I am doing going to be done right. This is very wonderful, since quite honestly the projects I am involved in are too big for me alone! I need God’s guidance constantly, as humanly I have no hope. Such a blessing to know I can rely on God for all things!

What a joy to be here, learning this practical Science. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.