Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Today's Daily Calender offerings

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Today's Daily Calender offerings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linda Russell
    Participant

I am very grateful for the link in today’s Daily Calendar email to the YouTube audio reading of Rev. G. A. Krazter’s “Working Out Our Problem” from “Dominion Within”. I love Rev. Kratzer’s writings. This one was particularly helpful as I have been praying about how involved to get in helping my Mom through a “rough patch”. At some point in time I elected myself “savior of the family” maybe because of being the eldest, wanting to fix and help everyone. Hearing this talk is a wonderful help to me, a confirmation and answer to prayer. I had all these ideas of ways to share Christian Science and give her a bunch of daily “assignments” to help her feel better. I am seeing as I write this how I spent more time seeing something that needed fixing “out there” and how I should help fix it rather than seeing the fixing needed to take place “in here”, in my consciousness for seeing something wrong with my Mom – attaching a problem to her – and then thinking I had to do something about it . As the time approached to visit her, I dropped everything I had planned to give her except a little index card with statements of God being “my health, my strength, my life, my stability, my joy, my energy.” When I went over to see her she looked great and was in good spirits and there didn’t seem to be anything “wrong” at all. I am getting so much out of this talk in regards to taking care of my “own house” first. I am so grateful for the Plainfield Church and everyone involved here and all the wonderful resources available. They quickly help me to get back on track when I lose my way. Blessings and Love to all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.