Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Unto thee do I lift up my soul

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Soul — August 16th, 2020 Unto thee do I lift up my soul

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KarenM
    Participant

These words that came to me as I read these verses help me make them my own and trust they can help others too.
    “Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.” (Psalm 25:1)
    I am always with you because I am your very Soul.
    “O my God, I trust in thee.” (Psalm 25: 2)
    I am your God, you can rely on me with steadfast confidence.
    The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life: of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27: 1)
    I am always revealing, and enlightening you with my presence, you have nothing to fear. I am the strength of your life and will save you from all that would make you afraid.
    Though an host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.” (Psalm 27:3)
    Even if you feel overwhelmed with doubt, worry, fear, you can put all your confidence in me and be at peace for there is no power to oppose ME.
    One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.” (Psalm 27:4) Your desire to find me will reveal to you I am right where you are, and will be all the days of your life, I have known you from everlasting to everlasting and see only a beautiful life for you.
    “For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me: he shall set me up upon a rock.” (Psalm 27:5)
    If trouble should come, I shall always shelter you from any harm, lift you above it and set you safely in my protection.
    Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path.” (Psalm 27:11)
    I am always showing you the way I have planned for you and will lead you and keep you in it.
    Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord” (Psalm 27:14)
    All you have to do is rest in my love, I will give you courage and strength so you need have no doubt because my plan for you is perfect, I am your Father-Mother God.

Shahidat
    Participant

Thankyou for sharing this Karen. Very appreciated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.