Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

What does the Bible say?

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Soul and Body – November 20th, 2016 What does the Bible say?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MaryBeth
    Participant

“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted with me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.” (Psalms) I have found it very helpful to see how many times the Bible references various parts of the body. On last week’s forum, I wrote about Biblical references to “heart.” You can also find “bones”, “knees”, “bowels”, “hands” and much more. This week we have God as being the “health of my countenance.” If you are having any problems with the body, see what the Bible says about it. Spiritualize your thought and uplift your vison about what concerns you. Everything about you exists as an idea of God and it is spiritual and perfect now!

chardelle

In Matthew this week in the Lesson where Christ Jesus told the man to,” stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other,” has really stayed with me, and has helped me to understand that obeying Christ, with not only our bodies but our lives heals us. Stretch forth….!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.