Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Forum. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.

The Forum is dedicated to each week's lesson, and may be used to post questions, comments, and constructive replies that strive to uncover the inspired meaning of the text. The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Adam and Fallen Man — November 8th, 2020 You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    spencel
    Participant

“You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.” Leviticus 19: 2

“Let the treatment give the treatment. The treatment is God, ‘I AM.’” From Collected Writings by Bicknell Young

“GOD. The great I am; the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-acting, all-wise, all-loving, and eternal; Principle; Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love; all substance; intelligence.” From Science and Health by Mary Baker Eddy, page 587

I was inspired by a list I came across this week titled, “I AM” Verses – God Is Who He Says He Is and created a list for myself below.

From the King James Bible:

I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Revelation 22: 13

I AM the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee. Genesis 26:24

For I AM the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: Isaiah 43

I AM the LORD that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26

For I AM the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy. Leviticus 11: 45

I AM the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt, the place of your slavery. Exodus 20:2

I AM thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1

I AM with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, Genesis 28:15

I AM the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. Genesis 17:1

And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 34:31

I AM judge, lawgiver, king; Isaiah 33: 22

I AM the Lord, I change not; Malachi 3:6

I AM the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

From eternity to eternity I AM God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done. Isaiah 43:13

Be still, and know that I AM God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalms 46:10

Fear thou not; for I AM with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.